What is personal data?
What information do we collect?
We do not collect any personal or usage information in the apps we sell.
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, or fill out a form, such as when you contact us. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, and/or a phone number if you prefer we contact you by phone. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
We do not store personal information other than the above, collected to better service your account. We do not, for example, collect and store your credit card information. Your credit card information is deleted once the transaction for which you have entered it has been processed.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website and services (we continually strive to improve our offerings, and to help us do so we look at data from our site that we have anonymized and use for statistical analysis).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions. But please note that your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send emails (the email address you provide for order processing will be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. We may also use it to inform you about new products, should you request to be informed. If you have requested it and later wish to opt out, please adjust your communications preferences.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly or you will have to reenter even basic account information at each visit.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety.
How secure is information about me?
We work to protect the security of your credit card information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input. We reveal only the last four digits of your credit card numbers when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Conditions of use, notices, and revisions