Aruddha Devi Dasi and her husband Anantarupa Dasa are both disciples of H.H. Gopal Krishna Goswami. They began practicing Krishna consciousness in Chicago in the early 1980s, and started the ISKCON Temple in Boise, USA, in 1986 as a small weekly program in their home. Now twenty years later there is a beautiful mid-size Vedic temple for Their Lordships Sri Sri Radha Bankebihari. Aruddha and Anantarupa homeschooled their children and ran the Govinda's restaurant in Boise for six years.
Many devotee parents are finding that traditional schools do not offer a spiritually nourishing environment for their children, and an increasing number are choosing to homeschool. This guide will help you instill in your children strong Krishna conscious values while giving them a solid academic education.
Learn how to:
• Help your children develop character and devotion
• Create a curriculum based on Srimad-Bhagavatam
• Make life your children’s classroom
• Start a homeschooling co-op in your community
• Navigate the college admissions process